Biking through the De Hoge Veluwe National Park
Enjoy a great bike ride through the De Hoge Veluwe National Park, home to diverse forests, shifting sands, red deer, wild boars, and mouflons. Set out on a pleasurable tour of this magnificent natural reserve.
- This is an unguided tour.
- Passengers will visit the park on their own.
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- On Mondays, optional visit of the Dutch open-air museum in Arnhem.
- Attention: children are under the responsibility of their parents and must be autonomous by bike.
Trip code : EXC_NIMEG3