Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Splurge on our exclusive offer and vacation through an incontestably captivating region of France, the Oise Valley. The Oise River meanders through the wooded countryside it has carved meticulously throughout history. This cruise includes a multitude of historic sites and guarantees an in-depth look into our colorful culture. Discover the Château de Malmaison. Enjoy the works of pre- and post-Impressionists at the Pissaro Museum in Pontoise. In Auvers-sur-Oise, follow the footsteps of Van Gogh to the Musée de l'Absinthe and learn about the café atmosphere influencing the artists at the time. Further along, the Château de Chantilly gives you a good idea of what the French consider their art de vivre. To wrap it all up, pay your respects to those who sacrificed their lives over a hundred years ago at the Armistice Memorial in Compiègne. Of course, our cruise will be filled with French cuisine delights, including a masterclass on making crème chantilly by a member of the Confrérie des Chevaliers Fouetteurs.
- Indulge in a first-rate cruise with fascinating ports of call and enticing treats.
- ALL EXCURSIONS INCLUDED
- THE MUSTS:CompiÃ¨gne and the Armistice MemorialAuvers-sur-Oise and the MusÃ©e de l'AbsinthePontoise and the Pissarro Museum
- CompiÃ¨gne and the Armistice Memorial
- Auvers-sur-Oise and the MusÃ©e de l'Absinthe
- Pontoise and the Pissarro Museum
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Bicycles available on board
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included