Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Lake Nasser is the world’s largest artificial lake and is surrounded by remote desert which covers the land of Nubia. The Lake Nasser cruise offers you a comfortable home from which to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Nasser and see the magnificent temples and tombs of ancient Nubia such as the Temples of Kalabsha, Wadi El Sebou, Amada and Abu Simbel. You will be amazed at Abu Simbel where the great temple of Ramses II appears to be rising from the depths of lake and the temple, he built for his beloved wife Nefertari.
- Cruise the Nile with overnights in Aswan, Wadi El Sebou, Amada and Abu Simbel.
- Explore the temples of Kalabsha, Wadi El Sebou, Amada and Abu Simbel.
- Learn about ancient Egypt from professional guides.
- Enjoy a full-board feast, a swimming pool, and ample onboard entertainment.
- Transfers are excluded and they are provided upon request