Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Extend your stay in Southern Africa with a tour of the Cape Peninsula. You'll discover Robben Island, a place that needs no introduction with regards to its significance in South Africa’s and indeed the world’s history, but also stunning panoramas from Table Bay or along the legendary Chapman's Peak Drive.
- An intimate experience on board a luxury 5 anchor ship
- Enjoy the stillness of a magical, luxurious lodge with spacious bungalows
- Unique cruise on Lake Kariba through emblematic and mysterious landscapes
- Land and water safaris in Chobé and Matusadona National Parks
- The grandness of Victoria Falls is waiting for you, on foot or on board a helicopter (optional)
- EXTENSION INCLUDED:Ascent of Table Mountain to take in the views from Table BayDiscovery of the legendary Cape of Good HopeGuided tour of Robben IslandMeet-up with the penguin colony near Simon's TownTasting of South-African wines*
- Ascent of Table Mountain to take in the views from Table Bay
- Discovery of the legendary Cape of Good Hope
- Guided tour of Robben Island
- Meet-up with the penguin colony near Simon's Town
- Tasting of South-African wines*
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined local cuisine
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
Soar over Victoria Falls in a helicopter for spectacular views over this true wonder of nature known as the "Smoke That Thunders". You'll also get to see from above where the Zambezi River plunges over the cliff to become the widest waterfall in the world, as well as the city of Victoria Falls and the surrounding nature.
- The flight lasts for about 12 minutes.
- Times are approximate and the order of the visits can change.