Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
From Johannesburg to Victoria Falls, you’ll discover spectacular panoramas and tumultuous histories, but also incredible wildlife and carefully crafted menus that reflect the flavors and savors of Africa, as well as the most beautiful natural reserves and the secrets of Lake Kariba before taking in the grandeur of the “smoke that thunders,” Victoria Falls.
- An intimate experience on board a luxury 5 anchor ship, welcoming you in a refined and comfortable atmosphere
- Enjoy the stillness of a magical, luxurious lodge with spacious bungalows and private swimming pool
- Transfers by private plane, a unique view across on the savannah and Lake Kariba
- Unique cruise on Lake Kariba through emblematic and mysterious landscapes
- Land and water safaris in Chobé and Matusadona National Parks
- The grandness of Victoria Falls is waiting for you, on foot or on board a helicopter (optional)
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined local cuisine
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
Soar over Victoria Falls in a helicopter for spectacular views over this true wonder of nature known as the "Smoke That Thunders". You'll also get to see from above where the Zambezi River plunges over the cliff to become the widest waterfall in the world, as well as the city of Victoria Falls and the surrounding nature.
- The flight lasts for about 12 minutes.
- Times are approximate and the order of the visits can change.