Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Savor the magnificent scenery of the Mekong River on this unique cruise from the Golden Triangle in Thailand to UNESCO World Heritage town of Luang Prabang, in the heart of Laos. Travel along formerly inaccessible stretches of Southeast Asia’s most exciting river. Stroll through colorful mar-kets, and experience firsthand the Laotian people’s traditional way of life. Relax aboard your exclu-sive river vessel and enjoy the unspoiled nature along the mighty upper Mekong.
- The wild upper Mekong aboard a boutique river vessel – one of the most spectacular river cruises in the world.
- The Golden Triangle region, with its infamous past, where Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos meet
- The Pak Ou Caves on the Mekong – containing thousands of Buddha statues
- The UNESCO World Heritage town of Luang Prabang, one of Asia’s most beautiful historical towns
- First-hand experience of the Thai and Lao peoples’ traditional lifestyles
- Small groups limited to 29 fellow passengers
- Sunset over Luang Prabang
- Unforgettable impressions of the mighty Mekong River, the “mother of waters”
- Professional onboard infotainment, including lectures and documentaries on the region