Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Mekong River on this unique cruise from the UNESCO World Heritage Town Luang Prabang to the Laotian capital, Vientiane.
Travel along formerly inaccessible stretches of Southeast Asia’s most exciting river. Stroll through colorful markets, and experience first-hand the Laotian people’s traditional way of life. Relax aboard your exclusive river vessel and enjoy the unspoiled nature along the mighty Mekong.
- The wild upper Mekong aboard a boutique river vessel – one of the most spectacular river cruises in the world.
- First-hand experience of the Thai and Lao peoples’ traditional lifestyles
- Small groups limited to 29 fellow passengers
- Pha That Luang Buddhist Temple in Vientiane – the Laotian national landmark
- The waterfalls at Kuang Si, inviting you to swim in their lovely natural pools
- Unforgettable impressions of the mighty Mekong River, the “mother of waters”
- Professional onboard infotainment, including lectures and documentaries on the region