94% of travelers recommend this experience
Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Tweet World Cruises
Explore the Best of Greece and Venice with Tweet World Travel!
Our unique tour and cruise package offer an unforgettable blend of culture, history, and leisure. Begin in Athens, immersing yourself in the city's ancient wonders. Then, embark on a thrilling island-hopping adventure to Hydra, Poros, and Aegina.
Continue your journey to "Classical Greece," where you'll visit Epidaurus, Mycenae, Delphi, and Meteora, experiencing the cradle of European culture against breathtaking natural backdrops.
After Greece, discover Venice in style on a fascinating river cruise onboard the MS Michelangelo. Glide along its enchanting canals, wander Saint Mark's Square, and savor gourmet delights. Plus, explore Padua on a side trip.
This is more than a journey; it's an odyssey. Join us and let Greece and Venice cast their spell on you. Don't miss this adventure of a lifetime! Book now with Tweet World Travel.
- Visit the archaeological site or Acropolis and the eternal Parthenon
- Visit the Acropolis museum one of the best modern museums in the world
- Explore the highlights of Athens
- Stop for pictures at the Corinth Canal
- Visit the ancient theater of Epidaurus, unique for it's acoustic even today!!!!
- Visit the historical site of Olympia, birth place of the ancient Greek Olympic Games
- Walking on the path of Pythia the priestess of the Oracle of Delphi, considered as the center, the navel of the earth
- Visit the unique Meteora monasteries, protected by UNESCO, suspended on the rocks, feel the monks' life and admire the breathtaking view
- Taste local plates, have fun and dance like Zorbas the Greek
- Participate in the culinary activity of truffle hunting in Kalambaka
- Visit the mushroom museum of kalambaka and learn about the Greek flora and Fauna
- Enjoy a full day cruise to the 3 fascinating islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina with buffet lunch on board
- Glide gracefully along Venice's iconic canals, passing under charming bridges and alongside historic palaces
- Stroll through the magnificent Saint Mark's Square, where history, art, and culture converge.
- Indulge your taste buds in the culinary delights of Venice and explore the city's rich gastronomic heritage
- Venture beyond Venice to the historic city of Padua and discover its treasures
- Explore the charming streets of Venice and seek out local artisans