Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise)
SEVILLE - CORDOBA - SEVILLE - CADIZ - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - ISLA MINIMA - SEVILLE - GRANADA - SEVILLE
From Seville to Granada, this cruise will allow you to visit the cities and emblematic sites of this rich region of Spain. Discover Seville, the capital of Andalusia, which is full of joy and activity throughout its streets. You will be amazed by the old town which is home to amazing architecture and tradition. But also, by Jerez which has preserved an incredible architectural heritage.
Trip code : SHF_PP
Duration : 8 days
Destination : SEVILLE - CADIZ - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA
Travel Date :2022/2023
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- The best of Andalusia: Seville, Córdoba, Granada and Cádiz
- Excursions included :
- Tour of a stud farm in Jerez
- Observe migratory birds in a nature reserve(1)
- Tour of the Rábida Friary and the wharf of Christopher Columbus's caravels (from June to August)
- Tasting of local specialties in a bodega
Passengers are welcome to board our ship at 5:00 p.m. After comfortably settling into your cabins, we'll introduce our crew at a welcome cocktail. The evening is free to do as you please.
Join us on a guided tour of Cordoba, once part of the Caliphate of Cordoba. Afterwards, we'll return to Seville.
Join us on a guided tour of Seville on foot. This afternoon, we'll start cruising past the Doñana National Park, designated as a World Heritage Site and a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. We'll reach Cádiz in the evening and set out on a tour of Cádiz by night in the company of our hostess.
We'll set out on an excursion to Jerez and visit a "ganadería¿ (a property where bulls are raised), the chance to learn about this living symbol of Spanish culture. This afternoon, join us on a guided tour of Cádiz on foot. Rising from rock and completely surrounded by the sea, a thin sandbank connects this fortified town with the mainland.
Afterwards, we'll cruise towards El Puerto de Santa Maria. Enjoy an evening of traditional Flamenco dancing on board.
We'll tour the Osborne cellar and taste local wines* in the company of our hostess. Afterwards, we'll cruise towards Isla Minima. We'll tour a genuine Andalusian hacienda located on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, followed by an equestrian show. We'll return on board and start sailing towards Seville.
Today, join us on a guided tour of Granada. This grandiose city owes its prestige to its Moorish monuments, especially the Alhambra: a palace straight out of the 1001 nights. Discover the Generalife, a pleasure palace with attached romantic gardens. After our tour, we'll return to Seville.
Enjoy free time in Seville this morning. In the afternoon, join us on an excursion to a nature reserve and tour with a forest guide. From June to August, we'll visit the Wharf of the Caravels where you will be able to see the replicas of Christopher Columbus's ships. Tonight's our gala evening and dinner.
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. End of our services.
For operational reasons and passenger safety, Tweet World Travel and its suppliers reserve the right to change, vary, modify or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour/cruise as considered necessary.
All of our cruises/excursion require a reasonable level of fitness. Every traveller on our cruises is required the ability to walk around sights on uneven surfaces in both urban and rural / mountainous areas unaided. You will be getting on and off cruises, coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
Please read our cruise itinerary carefully for outline of activities to help you select the right holiday for you.
• All persons must be fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
• All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
• Meals onboard are a cultural culinary experience: Continental breakfast buffets with a rich menu are offered daily, while lunch and dinner are set menus.
• Gala evening: The gala evening is a long-awaited tradition in the world of cruising. This is the night we like to dress up, although no dress code is imposed. The crew all in their dress uniform, are presented to the passengers who are invited have a pre-dinner drink with the captain in the company of the purser, and the head chef.
Note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any dietary requests/requirements. We will do our best to meet your request/requirements, however, cannot guarantee that it can always be accommodated.
• Before dinner, games and quizzes are hosted by our entertainers in the lounge bar
• On the sun deck, where you can stroll alone, be with family or friends or sit comfortably in the sun loungers, gymnastics sessions are organised in the morning whilst enjoying the magnificent views of the landscapes that pass by.
• The panoramic lounge bar, the library and the "piano bar"
• Depend on the destination, lectures on subjects related to the history and geography of the places visited, are offered in the lounge bar.
• Some evenings, the dance floor of the lounge bar comes to life with musical evenings, folk groups or singers
• Some cruises have variety evenings where the crew members reveal their hidden talents are also provided.
• Triple Share: Available upon request
• Bedding Configuration: Double or twin bedding (subject to availability).
• Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms: Not Available
• Laundry service: Not Available
• Wi-Fi: All the cruise is equipped with free Wi-Fi available in all lounges / bars and receptions. For some destination it is available in the cabin.
After purchase, you are required to make a deposit or full payment for your order. Please note most of our deposit is non-refundable. Please check your booking and your invoice for the Terms and Conditions which apply specifically to your booking.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation terms.
• Any special requests, preferences MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form
• Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information Form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges
Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise to the same destination, departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties.
The new tour/cruise must be at the same cost or higher but cannot be at lower cost than the initial cruise/ tour booked. If the passenger chooses the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
• Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making the deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
• Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares or third-party fees and charges.
• Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours. It is your responsibility to make sure your room is secure.
In general, tipping is widely accepted as a way to show your appreciation of good service but is not compulsory. Tipping is expected and often makes up a large part of people's wages.
• If travel on a river cruises and happy with the services provided by your crews and service onboard. Recommended tips - For the crew members on board the ship - $10US per day per passenger.
• If you are happy with services provided by your tour guides and drivers, a tip is appreciated. Recommended tips - For the guides and drivers - $6US per day per passenger.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours/cruises. It is your responsibility to make sure your room/cabin is secure.
• Tweet World Travel will not be liable for any loss or damage to your luggage or other personal belongings.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your travel arrangements (without limitation) that include coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, cruise, land content and airfare charges that may occur.
You need to provide us your Travel Insurance details upon booking, or at least before 30 days prior to your departure.
If you do not have travel insurance prior to your departure, we retain the rights to refuse boarding/joining our tours or cruises. We might refund / provide travel credits for you, less any unrecoverable fees including but not limited to admin fees, visas fees, other suppliers’ cancellation fees. We won’t be held liable for any costs associated with this matter.
Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day - onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists) - double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom - assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess - all excursions mentioned in the program - welcome cocktail - gala dinner - Flamenco evening - onboard entertainment - travel assistance and repatriation insurance - all port fees.
Please note: this cruise doesn’t include the entry visa for the country it travels to. Make sure you have acquired a valid visa before travelling and joining the cruise. Check whether a single entry or multiple entry visa is required/ available.
When assisting with an international travel booking, we assume that all travellers in the booking have a valid Passport and Visas to enter to the country it travels to. Passports must be valid for the countries through which a ship or tour passes. It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure the validity and conformity of their passport/Visas.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that the travellers have the valid visas and/or correct visa type to enter the destination country they are travelling to. Travellers might need to present the visas at multiple checkpoints and may be refused to fly out of their countries, if the visa documents cannot be presented. If such an event occurs, we won’t be liable and the travellers will be deemed as “no-show”. Please check our Terms & Conditions for penalty for “no-show”.
Visa and other entry and exit conditions (such as currency, customs and quarantine regulations) change regularly. Contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate for up-to-date information.
- All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and most countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine‐readable passport.
- Some countries require visas and re‐entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities.
- It is your sole responsibility if any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not satisfying the requirements of those authorities.
Transfer by coach from Seville to Cordoba. Cordoba's golden era started in the 8th century when it was conquered by the Moors who built about 300 mosques and countless palaces and public buildings
DURATION 10:00 hours
PRICE PER PERSON
Pre-paid : 169 AUD
On-board : 188 AUDSEE MORE
We will depart from El Puerto de Santa Maria for our excursion in Jerez. Jerez has been renowned for its wines, flamenco, horses and bull ranching. A panoramic tour by coach will enable you to see the
DURATION 05:00 hours
PRICE PER PERSON
Pre-paid : 97 AUD
On-board : 108 AUDSEE MORE
You will travel to Granada by coach. Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and at the confluence of three rivers, Granada was the capital of the last Islamic kingdom in the Iberian Peninsula. Upon
DURATION 14:30 hours
PRICE PER PERSON
Pre-paid : 137 AUD
On-board : 153 AUDSEE MORE
We'll leave on foot with our host/hostess for the Osborne Bodega. One of the oldest wineries in the region, Osborne began producing its Sherry Solera in 1772. The iconic Osborne bull silhouette ha
DURATION 02:00 hours
PRICE PER PERSON
Pre-paid : 45 AUD
On-board : 49 AUDSEE MORE
We will depart from Cadiz for our excursion in Jerez. Jerez has been renowned for its wines, flamenco, horses and bull ranching. A panoramic tour by coach will enable you to see the cathedral which wa
DURATION 05:00 hours
PRICE PER PERSON
Pre-paid : 104 AUD
On-board : 115 AUDSEE MORE
At the end of the afternoon, we’ll visit a typical Andalusian hacienda. You’ll discover the hacienda’s beautiful architecture with its impressive Andalusian patio and watch a horse s
DURATION 01:30 hours
PRICE PER PERSON
Pre-paid : 0 AUD
On-board : 0 AUDSEE MORE
Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions (except for full-day excursions with lunch included at the restaurant) or transfers - cancellation and baggage insurance - transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points - personal expenses.