HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNEL - MY THO - CAI BE - VINH LONG - SA DEC - CHAU DOC - PHNOM PEN...
- All meals included
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi in lounge and bar
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
THE DANUBE AND ITS TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS MARKETS RIVER CRUISE
VIENNA - BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA - VIENNA
Experience a cruise in the heart of the major capitals along the Danube and discover the most enchanting Christmas markets in Europe. Stroll through beautiful squares and enchanting Christmas markets in Vienna, enjoying the smells of mulled wine and gingerbread as you walk between the wooden cabins. You can also visit the Christmas markets of Bratislava and Budapest where the local artisanship and culinary delights will bring the magic of Christmas to your heart.
- Embark on a cultural journey through Central Europe
- Revel in Christmas Magic in three capitals along the Danube
- Vienna and its enchanting Christmas market
- Budapest, "the Pearl of the Danube"
- Midnight Mass in Budapest(2-3)
- Christmas present
- Christmas Eve dinner (including wine)
- 4 nights onboard MS Vivaldi (Premium Ship - one of CroisiEurope's finest river boats)
- Entertainment onboard
- All meals onboard
- Refined local cuisine
- All port fees included
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- English-speaking tour guides
Vivaldi is one of CroisiEurope’s finest river boats and a great choice for a Danube or Rhine river cruise. It features a modern and attractive design with luxurious materials and colors that are mixing together in a complete harmony. Its 88 cabins are provided with large windows, from which the 176 passengers that can be accommodated, are able to take in the beauty of the European landscape they are passing through. All public areas such as the dining room or the lounge area feature breathtaking panoramic windows,
Triple Share: Not available.
Bedding Configuration: Double or twin bedding (subject to availability).
Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms: Not available.
- The currency accepted on board is EURO. You can pay in EURO or by using an international credit/debit card (Visa and MasterCard) at the end of the cruise.
- All expenses incurred onboard the ship will be charged and finalised at the end of the cruise, by cash (in EURO) or credit card.
This cruise is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility as there are no lifts on board the ship.
(1) Optional excursions.
(2) The tour of the Konzerthaus might be replaced by a tour of the Musikverein or the opera if it is booked for shows or not available.
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches; 4 Dinners
- Meals are French Cuisine
- Breakfast is buffet style on-board.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to notify us of any dietary requests/requirements.
Please note we will do our best to meet your request/requirements, however, cannot guarantee that it can always be accommodated.
- You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours and cruise ship. It is your responsibility to make sure your cabin is secure.
- You must carry your own luggage from/to the coach and to/from the hotel room. The driver will assist with the uploading/off-loading of your luggage.
- Cruise crews will help you to upload/off-load your luggage to/from the ship
If you are a Tweet World Travel return customer, we will give you a 5% discount for this package. Please contact our office on 1300 739 652 or contact your travel consultant to redeem this offer.
After purchase, you will receive your booking confirmation and Passenger Information Form by email. Within 24 hours of purchase you need to send us a copy of your passport together with your Passenger Information Form.
After 24 hours of your purchase, you are required to make full payment for your order.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation terms.
- Any special requests, preferences MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form
- Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information Form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges
- Credit Card: 1.8% surcharge
- Bank Transfer
Travel Voucher will be issue 30-15 days before your departure
Tweet World Travel has not included tipping in your cruise price because we believe that the guest may choose to tip according to the service you receive, and tipping is not compulsory. A tip is appreciated if you are happy with the quality of services and the attention you receive during your cruise at all levels.
A tip between €5 and €5 per day per person is recommended as an average.
This deal is valid until 31 Jan 2020
For children under the age of 2, meals and lodging expenses are to be paid on site. For children aged 2 up to 10 :20% discount on the price of the cruise, excluding flights, taxes, and additional charges and service fees.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your unwillingness to participate, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours. If your tour/package includes international/domestic flights the airline's cancellation policy will be applied.
PACKAGE OPTION UPGRADES
The Danube and its traditional Christmas Markets Classic Excursion Package
Guided tour of Vienna (without Schoenbrunn)
Visit the traditional Vienna Magic of Advent market
Guided tour of Budapest
Visit Vorosmarty Square to see the richest and most spectacular of all the Christmas markets in Budapest
Guided tour of Bratislava
Duration 5 days
OTHER HOT DEALS
HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNEL - MY THO - CAI BE - VINH LONG - SA DEC - CHAU DOC - PHNOM PENH - KOH CHEN - KAMPONG TRALACH - KAMPONG CHHNANG - TONLE SAP - SIEM REAP - ANGKOR WAT AMAZING SALE! Get 40% OFF a 13 day Vietnam & Cambodia Mekong River Cruise in 2020. Price of $2,983 per person INCLUDES returning international flights from Australia with Singapore Airlines!! This is a super special sale only valid until 31 Jan 2020; the price is normally $5,122 per person, so don't miss out! Our ship will sail from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, through authentic Mekong River villages, to Phnom Penh, Tonle Sap Lake and Siem Reap, where you'll explore the world-famous Angkor Wat Temples!