luxury Vietnam Tour with Halong Bay and Mekong River Cruise
HANOI - HALONG - HUE - HOI AN - MY SON - HO CHI MINH CITY - CU CHI TUNNEL - CHO GAO - MY THO - VINH LONG - CAI BE - SA DEC - CHAU DOC - PHNOM PENH - KAMPONG CHHNANG - LAKE TONLE - SIEM REAP
Experience in luxury small group touring around the Hanoi city, Hue city, Hoi An and embark on a luxurious and relaxing 1 nights onboard the 5 star Era Cruise around the Ha Long Bay. Before embark 9-day on a Premium Ship cruise along the mightty Mekong River Cruise with RV Indochine II.
Indulge yourself with a Mekong river cruise on our 5-star luxury vessel, the RV Indochine II. You will navigate through one of Asia's most dynamic waterways, and experience a tapestry of colour and culture from vibrant cities to charming riverside villages, bustling markets to peaceful temples. Enjoy the ultimate cruising experience on the RV Indochine II combining authentic charm, colonial-style comfort with complete luxury.
Your Mekong River cruise journey begins in Ho Chi Minh City with a comprehensive tour of the city and Cu Chi Tunnels to learn of the fascinating war history. Then cross the narrow Chao Gao Canal, engage in local life in My Tho and Koh Chen and pass through the city of Phnom Penh with its Royal Palace and bustling markets. Be charmed by unforgettable interactions with the locals along your journey. You will disembark in Siem Reap, home of the world-famous Angkor Wat.
Trip code : TT97189T
Duration : 18 days
Destination : Vietnam - Cambodia
Travel Date :2022
- Enjoy a personalised experience in luxury small group touring with a maximum 16 passengers per vehicle
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay Explore the culture of Cambodia and Vietnam via the mighty Mekong river
- Explore the major sights in Ho Chi Minh city and venture to Cu Chi Tunnel, a remnant of Vietnam War
- Experience sampan ride across the beautiful island and islet in Cai Be, Vinh Long
- Experience Mekong Delta local delicacies (honey, pop-rice, rice alcohol, coconut candies etc.) and the traditional way of making them
- Be amazed by the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda in Phnom Penh
- See Koh Chen, "silver and copper village" and visit a local primary school in Cambodia and interact with teachers and students.
- Experience a fun ox cart ride to an ancient pagoda in the middle of a rice field, and experience monk blessing ceremony
- Explore colonial city of Hanoi including the temple of literature.
- Visit historical Hoi An and My Son sanctuary
- Travel on a 5-Star luxury colonial style vessel RV Indochine II , fitted with modern amenities
- Discover small quaint villages along the river
- Shop through traditional markets along the Mekong
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese and Cambodian Cuisine
Upon your arrival in Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel in Hanoi. In the afternoon, we will take a cyclo tour in Hanoi’s old quarter and experience traditional street life before watching Water Puppet show.
Welcome dinner at 6pm.
We will transfer you to Hai Phong port to board your Halong Bay Cruise. You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our friendly and professional crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up.
Shore excursion during the afternoon after lunch onboard.
The morning is the best time of the day on Lan Ha Bay. You might like to head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea or coffee.
Visit the mysterious caves amongst the remote islets via local rowing boats before we return to the port and transfer to Hanoi.
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 8am and then we will visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum and his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh museum, One Pillar Pagoda, the Temple of Literature, and the Museum of Ethnology.
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples dating back a thousand years.
After lunch we will take a short domestic flight to Hue. On your arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby around 8am before boarding the Dragon boat to cruise the Perfume River. Our first stop is the charming Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda), before continuing on to visit King Khai Dinh’s Tomb and King Tu Duc’s Tomb.
After lunch at a local restaurant, we will visit Hue Imperial City, the home of Vietnam’s last royal Dynasty, then travel on to Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people.
Hue, Vietnam’s former Royal Capital, is a city that represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese feudal empire, including a complex of monuments, tombs and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world.
Our driver will drop you back at your hotel around 5 pm.
After breakfast at your hotel our local tour guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby and transfer you to Hoi An. Enjoy the scenic drive via National Highway A1. After check in, we will explore the town of Hoi An on a walking tour.
In Hoi An, we will visit the 400 year old Japanese Bridge, 300 years old Chinese temples and 200 year old Vietnamese former merchants’ houses.
Our tour guide will walk you back to your hotel to enjoy your afternoon free at leisure.
Today, we will explore My Son Sanctuary. Pick up at hotel at 8am.
My Son is located 69 kms southwest of Da Nang and was an imperial city during the Cham dynasty. My Son is the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. It is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Vietnam.
Return to hotel by noon. Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Today, you will be transferred to Da Nang for a short domestic flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Enroute, visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain).
You will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. You will also visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village.
On arrival in Ho Chi Minh City, you will be transferred to the Rex hotel. Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Today you will join the cruise group and head for a buffet lunch.
In the afternoon we will take a tour of Ho Chi Minh City.
We then board our ship and enjoy a welcome cocktail and dinner.
Overnight onboard in Ho Chi Minh City.
After breakfast our coach will collect you at the ship and we will depart for the Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. home to around 10,000 people for several years, it took about 25 years to build the underground city. The tunnel system was an excellent way for the Vietcong to move around the countryside undetected by the Americans. enjoying a scenic drive through the picturesque villages. On arrival we will watch a short introductory video before exploring the Cu Chi Tunnels, the most famous battlegrounds in the world. We will explore the complex tunnel system and view may craters left from B52 bombing raids. After that we can travel try firing real bullets at the shooting range or go souvenir shopping before your return transfer back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Lunch will be served back on board then we start cruising.
Overnight we moor at Nha Be.
Today we pass through the Mekong Delta and visit the town of My Tho and the My Tho Islands to see local craftsman at work.
After lunch we cruise to Vinh Long, Cai Be and Sac Dec.
Overnight stop at our mooring point.
Early this morning we visit Sa Dec and tour the small town where some colonial mansions are still in existence and afterwards we can discover the local market.
Back on board for lunch and cruising to Chau Doc.
Overnight stop at our mooring point.
We spend the day cruising and cross the Cambodian Border as we continue our journey to Phnom Penh.
After dinner we have a short fun "TUK TUK" trip around Phnom Penh city and then moor for the night in the port of Phnom Penh.
On our city tour we visit the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and the National museum.
We have lunch in a local restaurant and then the option to visit a former detention centre used by the Khmer Rouge during the civil war.
After we have time in the "Central Market".
In the evening we have an Apsara dance show on board.
Overnight in the port of Phnom Penh.
Today we visit Koh Chen, a small village where the inhabitants are experts in silverwork and copper work and visit a school.
After lunch we arrive in Kampong Tralach and visit the beautiful Vihara of the Wat Kampong Tarlach LeuPagoda. We cross through the village by oxcart to reach the pagoda.
We return to the ship and continue our cruise to Kampong Chhnang which is our overnight stop.
Today we visit Kampong Chhnang, one of the largest fishing ports on the Tonle Sap. We visit a traditional grove of palm trees and taste some palm sugar before a visit to a traditional pottery.
We then visit a floating village on small local boats.
In the afternoon we cruise to lake Tonle Sap.
Enjoy our Cocktail and Gala Dinner tonight.
We spend the morning cruising to port of Siem Reap.
Disembark the RV Indochine II at noon. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel in Siem Reap.
We will have 3 hours touring to discover Angkor Wat in the late afternoon.
Overnight at Siem Reap hotel.
Today our driver will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight.
For operational reasons and passenger safety, Tweet World Travel and its suppliers reserve the right to change, vary, modify or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour/cruise as considered necessary.
All of our cruises/excursion require a reasonable level of fitness. Every traveller on our cruises is required the ability to walk around sights on uneven surfaces in both urban and rural / mountainous areas unaided. You will be getting on and off cruises, coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
Please read our cruise itinerary carefully for outline of activities to help you select the right holiday for you.
• All persons must be fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
• All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
• Meals onboard are a cultural culinary experience: Continental breakfast buffets with a rich menu are offered daily, while lunch and dinner are set menus.
• Gala evening: The gala evening is a long-awaited tradition in the world of cruising. This is the night we like to dress up, although no dress code is imposed. The crew all in their dress uniform, are presented to the passengers who are invited have a pre-dinner drink with the captain in the company of the purser, and the head chef.
Note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any dietary requests/requirements. We will do our best to meet your request/requirements, however, cannot guarantee that it can always be accommodated.
• Before dinner, games and quizzes are hosted by our entertainers in the lounge bar
• On the sun deck, where you can stroll alone, be with family or friends or sit comfortably in the sun loungers, gymnastics sessions are organised in the morning whilst enjoying the magnificent views of the landscapes that pass by.
• The panoramic lounge bar, the library and the "piano bar"
• Depend on the destination, lectures on subjects related to the history and geography of the places visited, are offered in the lounge bar.
• Some evenings, the dance floor of the lounge bar comes to life with musical evenings, folk groups or singers
• Some cruises have variety evenings where the crew members reveal their hidden talents are also provided.
• Triple Share: Available upon request
• Bedding Configuration: Double or twin bedding (subject to availability).
• Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms: Not Available
• Laundry service: Not Available
• Wi-Fi: All the cruise is equipped with free Wi-Fi available in all lounges / bars and receptions. For some destination it is available in the cabin.
After purchase, you are required to make a deposit or full payment for your order. Please note most of our deposit is non-refundable. Please check your booking and your invoice for the Terms and Conditions which apply specifically to your booking.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation terms.
• Any special requests, preferences MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form
• Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information Form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges
Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise to the same destination, departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties.
The new tour/cruise must be at the same cost or higher but cannot be at lower cost than the initial cruise/ tour booked. If the passenger chooses the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
• Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making the deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
• Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares or third-party fees and charges.
• Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours. It is your responsibility to make sure your room is secure.
In general, tipping is widely accepted as a way to show your appreciation of good service but is not compulsory. Tipping is expected and often makes up a large part of people's wages.
• If travel on a river cruises and happy with the services provided by your crews and service onboard. Recommended tips - For the crew members on board the ship - $10US per day per passenger.
• If you are happy with services provided by your tour guides and drivers, a tip is appreciated. Recommended tips - For the guides and drivers - $6US per day per passenger.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours/cruises. It is your responsibility to make sure your room/cabin is secure.
• Tweet World Travel will not be liable for any loss or damage to your luggage or other personal belongings.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your travel arrangements (without limitation) that include coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, cruise, land content and airfare charges that may occur.
You need to provide us your Travel Insurance details upon booking, or at least before 30 days prior to your departure.
If you do not have travel insurance prior to your departure, we retain the rights to refuse boarding/joining our tours or cruises. We might refund / provide travel credits for you, less any unrecoverable fees including but not limited to admin fees, visas fees, other suppliers’ cancellation fees. We won’t be held liable for any costs associated with this matter.
Please note: this cruise doesn’t include the entry visa for the country it travels to. Make sure you have acquired a valid visa before travelling and joining the cruise. Check whether a single entry or multiple entry visa is required/ available.
When assisting with an international travel booking, we assume that all travellers in the booking have a valid Passport and Visas to enter to the country it travels to. Passports must be valid for the countries through which a ship or tour passes. It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure the validity and conformity of their passport/Visas.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that the travellers have the valid visas and/or correct visa type to enter the destination country they are travelling to. Travellers might need to present the visas at multiple checkpoints and may be refused to fly out of their countries, if the visa documents cannot be presented. If such an event occurs, we won’t be liable and the travellers will be deemed as “no-show”. Please check our Terms & Conditions for penalty for “no-show”.
Visa and other entry and exit conditions (such as currency, customs and quarantine regulations) change regularly. Contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate for up-to-date information.
- All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and most countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine‐readable passport.
- Some countries require visas and re‐entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities.
- It is your sole responsibility if any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not satisfying the requirements of those authorities.
- Luggage allowance: 20kg per person for domestic flight
- Sale end 30th May 2020 unless sold out prior