Luxury Halong Bay & Mekong River Cruise from Vietnam to Cambodia
HANOI - HAI PHONG - VIET HAI - BA HAM LAKE - HA LONG BAY - HO CHI MINH CITY - CHO GAO - MY THO - VINH LONG -CAI BE - SA DEC - CHAU DOC - PHNOM PENH - KOH CHEN - KAMLON TRALACH - KAMPONG CHHNANG - LAKE TONLE - SIEM REAP
Experience the very best that Vietnam and Cambodia has to offer on this 15-day of Vietnam and Cambodia River cruise. Before explore boarding the Mekong River Cruise, you will experience 2 nights on the World Heritage site of Halong Bay and enjoy all of the activities on offer on 5-star Era Cruise. Explore the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City then boarding our premium ship RV Indochine II, it's dock in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City for your 9 day cruise along the Mekong River to Cambodia. Visiting local sites en-route and the 7th Wonder of the Ancient World where you will visit before departure home.
Trip code : TT3971KC
Duration : 15 days
Destination : Vietnam - Cambodia
Travel Dates :2022
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Halong Bay, a sublime natural and UNESCO-World Heritage wonder, on board the luxury Era cruise
- Explore the stately capital of Vietnam, its famous landmarks and fascinating history
- Experience an ultimate luxury cruise from Vietnam to Cambodia, with your ship docks right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City
- Encapsulate the essence of Mekong Delta region onboard one of the finest luxury river ships, the RV Indochine II
- Sails the picturesque & lively Gao Canal from Ho Chi Minh city directly into the Mekong Delta
- Witness the daily life of people along the Mekong Delta
- Be taken into the heart of Indochina's culture and tradition, wake up to new exploration and authentic local experiences
- Be entertained by local musical and dance performances to showcase the rich heritage of the region
- Have meaningful interactions with kids at a local primary school supported by Tweet World Foundations
- Enjoy the best of Vietnamese and Cambodian hospitality while staying in luxury 5-star hotels and cruising on luxury vessels
- Explore Cu Chi Tunnel, an underground city constructed by Vietnamese guerrilla during Vietnam War
- Satisfy your tastebuds with authentic Vietnamese and Cambodian cuisines
- Explore the World Heritage-listed site of Angkor Wat
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel today before we transfer you to the airport for your flight home.
For operational reasons and passenger safety, Tweet World Travel and its suppliers reserve the right to change, vary, modify or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour/cruise as considered necessary.
All of our cruises/excursion require a reasonable level of fitness. Every traveller on our cruises is required the ability to walk around sights on uneven surfaces in both urban and rural / mountainous areas unaided. You will be getting on and off cruises, coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
Please read our cruise itinerary carefully for outline of activities to help you select the right holiday for you.
• All persons must be fit and physically able to partake unaided in their chosen activities/packages/tours /cruise etc. as outlined in the itinerary.
• All parties acknowledge the physical demands and hazards involved in the tour or cruise they will be undertaking and have chosen to participate at their own risk.
• Meals onboard are a cultural culinary experience: Continental breakfast buffets with a rich menu are offered daily, while lunch and dinner are set menus.
• Gala evening: The gala evening is a long-awaited tradition in the world of cruising. This is the night we like to dress up, although no dress code is imposed. The crew all in their dress uniform, are presented to the passengers who are invited have a pre-dinner drink with the captain in the company of the purser, and the head chef.
Note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any dietary requests/requirements. We will do our best to meet your request/requirements, however, cannot guarantee that it can always be accommodated.
• Before dinner, games and quizzes are hosted by our entertainers in the lounge bar
• On the sun deck, where you can stroll alone, be with family or friends or sit comfortably in the sun loungers, gymnastics sessions are organised in the morning whilst enjoying the magnificent views of the landscapes that pass by.
• The panoramic lounge bar, the library and the "piano bar"
• Depend on the destination, lectures on subjects related to the history and geography of the places visited, are offered in the lounge bar.
• Some evenings, the dance floor of the lounge bar comes to life with musical evenings, folk groups or singers
• Some cruises have variety evenings where the crew members reveal their hidden talents are also provided.
• Triple Share: Available upon request
• Bedding Configuration: Double or twin bedding (subject to availability).
• Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms: Not Available
• Laundry service: Not Available
• Wi-Fi: All the cruise is equipped with free Wi-Fi available in all lounges / bars and receptions. For some destination it is available in the cabin.
After purchase, you are required to make a deposit or full payment for your order. Please note most of our deposit is non-refundable. Please check your booking and your invoice for the Terms and Conditions which apply specifically to your booking.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation terms.
• Any special requests, preferences MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form
• Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information Form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges
Safety Net Protection enables passengers to amend their tour and/or river cruise 15 days prior to departure, to another tour/cruise to the same destination, departing in the same year (once only) without any applicable cancellation charges or penalties.
The new tour/cruise must be at the same cost or higher but cannot be at lower cost than the initial cruise/ tour booked. If the passenger chooses the higher cost option, then the additional difference amount must be paid. However, no modifications shall be accepted less than 15 days prior to departure.
• Safety Net Protection is payable immediately at the time of making the deposit payment. Once purchased, Safety Net Protection is not refundable
• Safety Net Protection does not apply for airfares or third-party fees and charges.
• Safety Net Protection allows for amendment ONLY, not cancellation.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours. It is your responsibility to make sure your room is secure.
In general, tipping is widely accepted as a way to show your appreciation of good service but is not compulsory. Tipping is expected and often makes up a large part of people's wages.
• If travel on a river cruises and happy with the services provided by your crews and service onboard. Recommended tips - For the crew members on board the ship - $10US per day per passenger.
• If you are happy with services provided by your tour guides and drivers, a tip is appreciated. Recommended tips - For the guides and drivers - $6US per day per passenger.
• You will be responsible for all your personal belongings while on the tours/cruises. It is your responsibility to make sure your room/cabin is secure.
• Tweet World Travel will not be liable for any loss or damage to your luggage or other personal belongings.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your travel arrangements (without limitation) that include coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, cruise, land content and airfare charges that may occur.
You need to provide us your Travel Insurance details upon booking, or at least before 30 days prior to your departure.
If you do not have travel insurance prior to your departure, we retain the rights to refuse boarding/joining our tours or cruises. We might refund / provide travel credits for you, less any unrecoverable fees including but not limited to admin fees, visas fees, other suppliers’ cancellation fees. We won’t be held liable for any costs associated with this matter.
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with local tour guide
- Small group with maximum 16 guests while on tour
- Small group with maximum 20 guests while on shore excursions
- Stay at excellent 4-star and 5-star hotels as below (or similar) with daily breakfasts:
- Hanoi: Anatole Hanoi Hotel
- Ho Chi Minh City: Central Palace
- Siem Reap: Empress Angkor Hotel
- Stay 2-night onboard the 5-star ship Era Cruises in Halong Bay, with full board meals
- Stay 8-night onboard the premium RV Indochine II on Mekong River, with full board meals
- Domestic flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City with full service airlines
- Economy Class with luggage allowance
- All entrance fees at monuments
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary:
- Half day Hanoi City Tour
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour with lunch
- Angkor Wat & Angkor Thom Day Tour with lunch
- Shore excursions during Mekong River cruise as per itinerary
- All local government fees & taxes
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Return transfers from hotel to port
- All touring in air-conditioned vehicles
- Locally based professional drivers
TOUR GUIDE & TOUR LEADER
- English-speaking local tour guides who live and breathe the destination – they will bring your itinerary to life
- For group of more than 10 people, on top of local tour guides, we will provide an experienced tour director. He or she will oversee your entire journey, accompany you every day and connect you to the people, places and encounter in a way you’ll never forget.
- Welcome & Farewell Dinner on RV Indochine II
- A unique & varied dining experience
- All meals while cruising on Era Cruise and RV Indochine II with refined local cuisine, as per itinerary
- Daily breakfasts
- Entertainment onboard the RV Indochine II
- Complimentary WIFI onboard (when signal is available)
- All port fees
- Vietnam and Cambodia E-Visa
Please note: this cruise doesn’t include the entry visa for the country it travels to. Make sure you have acquired a valid visa before travelling and joining the cruise. Check whether a single entry or multiple entry visa is required/ available.
When assisting with an international travel booking, we assume that all travellers in the booking have a valid Passport and Visas to enter to the country it travels to. Passports must be valid for the countries through which a ship or tour passes. It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure the validity and conformity of their passport/Visas.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that the travellers have the valid visas and/or correct visa type to enter the destination country they are travelling to. Travellers might need to present the visas at multiple checkpoints and may be refused to fly out of their countries, if the visa documents cannot be presented. If such an event occurs, we won’t be liable and the travellers will be deemed as “no-show”. Please check our Terms & Conditions for penalty for “no-show”.
Visa and other entry and exit conditions (such as currency, customs and quarantine regulations) change regularly. Contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate for up-to-date information.
- All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and most countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine‐readable passport.
- Some countries require visas and re‐entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities.
- It is your sole responsibility if any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not satisfying the requirements of those authorities.