Biking in Belgrade
What better way to explore Belgrade than on a bike? You'll cycle along the history-filled streets with your guide who will explain the city's recent past from World War II to current times. The main topics are history and politics of Yugoslavia, social issues, economy, lifestyle and architecture.
A half hour break with a drink will be provided during the tour.
Main stops: Brankov’s bridge, Staro Sajmiste (former concentration camp), SIV / Palace fo Serbia (former seat of government of Yugoslavia), Hotel Yugoslavia, Historic city center of Zemun and view on Kalemegdan Fortress
- The total length of the tour is 12 kilometers.
- The speed on the tour is very low, so everybody can enjoy it; given one has a basic experience with riding a bike.
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- Attention: children are under the responsibility of their parents and must be autonomous by bike.
Trip code : EXC_BELGR3
On-board Price : 101 AUD